Thursday, November 19, 2015

Welcome!

Here we have an initial post... in an ugly blog space.

I'll get to prettifying the place in time, but as I have a list of posts I want to work on in the next few days, I figured a starting point was due.

So here's "becoming Mignon". What is "becoming Mignon"?

Well, this is my journey to finding myself.

I'm twenty-eight and feel like I've been on the same hamster wheel that I stepped on the day I turned eighteen and moved out on my own.

Part of this journey is finally doing things I want for me -- writing, photography, creative things.

Things that make me happy. 

And with it?

...I'm going to step off the branch and hope my wings carry me, as I'm hoping to make a major cross-country move in April to a place where I have an aunt, but I'll pretty much be on my lonesome.

So if you're here, welcome! Bear with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment